Tuesday, April 17, 2012

FAREWELL -- Bro. Dr. Willis Lonzer, IPDD, OH

Bro. Dr. Willis L. Lonzer, 11th District Director of Ohio
April 16, 2012

Dear Brothers,

It is my hope that this letter finds you all well.

As I leave the office of District Director, I am pleased and grateful for the support of the men of our district. I would like to personally acknowledge all brothers who supported our administration and me personally during my tenure. I am very grateful and appreciative for every brother, every talent and contribution given to uplift our community, people, and fraternity. I would attempt to provide names, but fear that I would omit someone worthy of recognition.

Please know that I am eternally grateful to all brothers who served Alpha Phi Alpha tirelessly during my administration. I also would like to acknowledge my chapter brothers of Eta Tau Lambda chapter for their continued support in all that I do....

To the incoming district director and officers, I wish you God’s speed and great success.

Finally, to the men of the Great District of Ohio, thank you again for entrusting the helm of our district to me. May God always bless you, your families, and our beloved Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity.

'06!

Fraternally and sincerely,

Willis Lonzer, Ph.D.
Immediate Past District Director, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...